Thursday 13 October 2011

Wilbur the Whale and other stories...

Hoorah!

My business cards have finally arrived!

I've been waiting a long time for these, and i'm very pleased with them!
I can finally promote my business at craft fairs, and i will also be sending a few with sold items through my facebook page.
I've been trying to improve the look of my page by taking professional photos of my items and trying to contact all my likers and letting them know about my new products.
Here is a link to my page:


I'm very sorry i haven't written much on here...
I'm taking part in 2 Christmas swaps, knitting hats for SCBU and making stock for my christmas craft fair.
I'm away on holiday next week, so trying to cram as much in as i can!

Just thought i'd introduce you to Wilbur the Whale.
He's a new creation of mine from my new 'Plushie' range, i'm currently designing some more friends so he won't be alone. Wilbur has already made his way into my FB Page shop, and is a bargain at just £5.00!
He's made with felt, DMC thread and filled with polyester toy stuffing. He has sewn on eyes so is safe for children. Great stocking filler!


What do you think?
I have some other new items in my shop too, so go check them out!
 If there is anything in particular anyone would like to see, please say! I really enjoy crafting and making things and am happy to share my upcoming projects with you all :)

Hope your all having a lovely day/week, what projects have you been getting up too?
Love to you all, Jodi xx

3 comments:

  1. Your business cards are so fab and will no doubt spread the word of your great work :) I love the whale, so cute.

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love yr business cards. Wilbur is very cute too! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the business cards very professional but so pretty too. I hope the business goes well, best of luck with the Christmas fair xxx

    ReplyDelete