Wednesday 26 October 2011

New items, Christmas fete and more...

Hello everyone
I'm very sorry i've been neglecting my Blog recently, but i was away on holiday for a week, and now the family (including me) has the flu.
I have managed however to create some new items to sell on my facebook page and at craft fairs.
What do you think to these hanging Apple decorations?
Perfect gift for a teacher or lover of fruit!


Another item, that was made earlier this morning...
Baby taggie comforter, ideal as a new baby gift or just to spoil your little one! Don't worry, we all do it!
I have some fabric on order at the moment, so there will be some 'girly' ones soon :)

After the disaster that was my first craft fair, and all your lovely comments of support. I have managed to get a stall at a Christmas Fete at Pegasus School in Oxford, my auntie works there which is also a bonus as she says it gets incredibly busy!
I can't show you all the items i have been making as some of them are part of my 2 christmas swaps i'm taking part in. But here are some lovely little decorations...


How cute are they!?

AND....
They are as cheap as chips! I'm selling them for just £2.50 each!!
The little reindeers come in either red or white, and are ready to hang (comes with twine)
My gingerbread men sold so quickly, so i've got some on order and just waiting for the postie to deliver them. Hopefully i'll have some left to actually sell at the stall!

Anyway, i better go. Little man is being very clingy at the moment, and wants a cuddle.
Hope your all having a fabulous half-term week, got any plans?

Love to you all, Jodi xx

3 comments:

  1. I love those reindeer - red and white is my fav Xmas colour scheme, they will fly off your stall I'm sure x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the fete :-) Your stuff is cute and im sure evryone will love it....I did :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im new to blogging and have just come across your site. The things you make are beautiful, keep up the good work! katie x

    ReplyDelete